With more than 400 million LinkedIn members worldwide, and growing by two members per second, LinkedIn is the world’s largest business-networking platform.
LinkedIn’s foundations are built upon individual personal profiles, which usually showcase the user’s skills, as well as the company they work for. LinkedIn members use the site for numerous reasons, including following and networking with other professionals and following companies to stay abreast of their news and developments in the industry. A LinkedIn company page will often be the first port of call for a member exploring a company of interest.
A company page, as well as personal pages for employees, will benefit your business by:
- Promoting you, your business and your brand in a professional way.
- Ensuring that your company has an online presence and a place to tell its story, engage with followers and share career opportunities.
- Enabling you to promote your most important news – posting updates is the most effective way to start conversations and thus drive engagement and create ‘word-of-mouth’ for your business.
- Enabling you to showcase your specialist services.
- Showcasing your company as a whole, not just a single employee.
- Linking your employees to your company page, thus enabling them to act as indirect company ambassadors.
- Providing a way of measuring the effectiveness of your updates.
- Alerting you when someone mentions your company or views your company page.
Don’t miss out on the power of LinkedIn
With more than 7 million members in Australia alone, LinkedIn is the place for your employees and business to be seen. Allow us to help you be found!
One of our professional LinkedIn Profile Writers will ensure you stand out from your competitors and more importantly have a point of difference! Your business does not get a second chance to make a first impression!
Click here for a free assessment of your LinkedIn Profile or contact us todayto discuss our services.