in Ballarat, Geelong and Melbourne
in Ballarat, Geelong and Melbourne
We are actively looking for the right candidates to join some of our fabulous client businesses in key roles.
“To those individuals who want to invest in their careers and growth through great opportunties.”
The Proven Group has the unique ability to ensure the optimum fit for candidates to the role and culture of our client businesses. We want all applicants to have a professional process, where they receive regular communication and are offered next steps even if they are not successful this time.
The Proven Group are proud to be able to offer our valued clients this additional exposure to the market for their open roles. See something of interest? Get in touch today!
Chief Executive Officer – The Y Ballarat – make an impact for good
We have a very appealing opportunity for a visionary CEO with excellent credentials and integrity, to lead a growing organisation through a period of consolidation following significant growth.
Based in the heart of the Victorian Goldfields, Ballarat offers a fabulous lifestyle for the whole family. This fast growing, heritage rich city is famous for its stunning architecture, natural beauty, excellent schooling and healthcare and proximity to Melbourne.
This is your moment to make an impact for good.
Being passionate about empowering young people is at the core of this role. Everyone associated with The Y from Board members to staff is committed to the organisation’s belief in the power of inspired young people.
Recent years have seen The Y Ballarat consolidate its focus on Early Years management and Youth programs, moving away from community recreational venues. The shift in focus to managing kindergartens, long day care and outside school hours care services has secured The Y Ballarat’s sustainability and growth in the mid and post-pandemic environment.
Key responsibilities for the incoming executive include applying their detailed knowledge of contemporary Early Years Management and its complexities to establish a vision and a united strategy for consolidation and further growth, in a context of transparency, inclusiveness and strong governance.
Building partnerships and a pro-active approach by identifying business opportunities which continue to build the organisation in a financially sound way, will be of strong prominence for this role.
You are a strong and inclusive people leader who inspires confidence and dedication from others, creating a culture of performance and engagement.
You will be the voice and an advocate for the rights of children and young people.
Accountant – 3-5 years experience
A rare opportunity has become available for an outstanding Accountant to join our client in their expanding Ballarat accounting practice. In exchange for your ability to jump in and hit the ground running, you’ll be very pleased to learn this role offers you:
- Full Time? Part time? School Hours? Hybrid working model? Everything is on the table and open for discussion with the right applicant.
- A Fabulous team culture built on the values of diversity, inclusion and respect.
- A generous remuneration package, commensurate with your experience.
- Do you thrive when your workplace is running like a well-oiled machine, and you know just how to make it happen?
- Want to work in a positive industry dedicated to achieving ‘World’s Best Service for Everyone’?
- Are you looking for a workplace where your efforts and expertise will be met with respect and recognition?
Then it’s time to update your resume, showcasing those impressive Office 365 skills; as your new Office Management role is waiting for you!
What you will receive
- Full time, ongoing, permanent role – Monday to Friday hours only –8.30 am – 5.00 pm (1 hour lunch)
- Quiet and congenial office environment, just metres from peaceful parkland.
- State of the art technology
- Comprehensive systems and processes already in place to help you succeed
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Free all-day parking
- Competitive salary
- Long term opportunity to develop depth in this role
- Genuine gratitude for a job well done and a terrific team to work with
Qualified A Grade Electrician OR 4th Year Apprentice
- Are you tired of working on the same stuff day in and day out?
- Looking for a new role where every job is different and you’ll really have the opportunity to get stuck into it?
- Want to work within a team where your expertise is respected, called upon and listened to?
- Above award rates, penalties and super are on offer, along with a company vehicle and fuel card. No need to trash your own clothes, a uniform is provided to you. Fish ‘n’ Chip Fridays!
Our client is one of Ballarat’s leading electrical service companies and they are seeking a licensed electrician to join their growing team. The right applicant will have the opportunity to work on a range of different projects and will help to deliver their reputable, quality services to both their domestic and commercial customers. Servicing Ballarat and surrounds, you’ll be out and about seeing the best of the region and working on a wide variety of projects. This is a company experiencing impressive growth – so much so that a brand-new commercial space is in the works.
You Will Enjoy:
- Above award remuneration entitlements, negotiable for the right candidate
- A company vehicle and fuel card
- The opportunity to work with a fun, vibrant and energetic team. They take their work seriously, but not themselves
- An excellent company culture that holds true to company values. They do what they say they’re going to do
- The opportunity to work across a variety of projects. If you’re looking to specialise in the future, you couldn’t get a better opportunity to ‘try before you buy’
We are looking for potential, not just performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself.
Interior Consultant – Full time OR Part time opportunity
- Unique opportunity to combine your love of interiors with your passion for top notch customer service
- On the job training and development – we’re looking for potential, not perfection.
- No weekends, Monday – Friday, 9 to 5.
- Opportunity to get out and about, we know where all the best pies in the region are!
- Generous product discount
Our client is a well-respected, local indoor and outdoor window covering business, servicing Ararat and surrounds.
From initial consultation with their customers through to measuring, quoting and installation a commitment to personalized service underpins every interaction.
They are currently looking for a brand-new Interior Consultant to join their team, this varied and interesting role offers the right candidate the opportunity to learn the business from top to bottom.
A typical day may see you opening the showroom, providing colour and product advice to customers, quoting, attending on-site measures and installations before heading back to the store to close. Every day is different and no two jobs are the same.
Experience in installing curtains, blinds, shutters and awnings is advantageous but not essential as for the right applicant, as we will provide on-the-job training.
Area Manager – Inner Melbourne
- Attractive opportunity for a proven Commercial Cleaning Area Manager within a business experiencing phenomenal growth.
- Work close to home in the Inner Melbourne suburbs
- Flexible working hours.
- Are you an effective communicator, able to engage staff and customers alike?
- Competitive salary package on offer including company car, phone and laptop.
Our client is a professional cleaning business servicing the Melbourne CBD and metropolitan areas. Due to their continued growth, an opportunity exists for an experienced and effective Area Manager to join the team. Leading an extensive portfolio of contracts within the Eastern Suburbs, you will oversee the delivery of commercial cleaning services in alignment with customer requirements.
Reporting to the General Manager Projects and Operations, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and staff whilst also ensuring that cleaning services are provided to the most exacting of standards
- Develop, manage and oversee the scheduling of all general cleaning services for customers.
- Ensure all jobs are rostered and staff allocated.
- Manager transitions for new customer acquisitions and start-ups.
- Deliver quality general service operations across Cleaning Melbourne customer sites.
- Lead and manage operational teams to drive high performance.
- Manage transitions for customer service termination.
Veterinarian – opportunity for growth & possible ownership
- Long term career growth and succession opportunity
- Warm and supportive team
- Family friendly practice
We have an amazing opportunity for the right person!
Not only would we love you to come and join our practice and share with us our love of caring for animals – large, small and in between! But for the right person, there is the potential for a partnership in the practice, should our goals align!
Our practice is located in the beautiful small country environs of Creswick, where we have a strong returning client base and a supportive and welcoming community.
Our veterinarians are supported by an experienced and dedicated veterinary nursing and administration team.
Trainer / Facilitator – flexible hours, reward for effort, set your own goals
- How would you like to run a ‘business within a business’?
- Set your own hours – work the times you want to work?
- Be rewarded for your effort – the more training you do, the more you are remunerated?
Then have we got an opportunity for you! Click on this video for more information.
The Proven Group specialises in providing recruitment services
for employers in Ballarat, Geelong and Melbourne.
for employers in Ballarat, Geelong and Melbourne.
Our clients consistently refer us to other industries they work with as we are proven recruiters in the following industries.
- Administration & Office Support
- Arts and Media
- Banking & Financial Services
- Call Centre & Customer Service
- CEO & General Management
- Community Services & Development
- Consulting & Strategy
- Design & Architecture
- Education & Training
- Farming & Conservation
- Graduate Recruitment
- Government & Council
- Healthcare & Medical
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Resources & Recruitment
- Information & Communications Technology
- Insurance & Superannuation
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
- Marketing & Sales
- Mining, Resources & Energy
- Real Estate and Property
- Science & Technology
- Sport & Recreation
- Trades & Services