Improving people performance using the
DISC Behavioural Profiling System in
Ballarat, Geelong and Melbourne
Do you wish some people came with a manual?
A behavioural profiling system such as DISC works well as it determines if the person is the right fit for the job and identifies any training needs. Unlike your personality, you can adapt your behaviour to your job and the environment you work in.
Also DISC Profiling helps you and your team improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
- DISC Profiling is the only Australian version of DISC on the market aimed at improving people performance.
- Change the way you look at people with “DISCover Yourself”, which is one of the most effective and powerful behavioural profiling systems available.
- Organisational Culture – getting to the heart.
- How you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems.
- Improve working relationships by recognising the communication needs of team members.
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict skills.
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles.
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members.
Workplace culture drives your success in business. Poor culture leads to high staff turnover, disengaged and unmotivated employees which in turn impacts quality of service, poor productivity and engagement, poor output and ultimately poor business performance. Poor culture is costly and can directly impact the bottom line. Some businesses do culture well and some never get the importance or impact of what a great culture is. There are many things that impact culture and in our experience culture is something an organisation constantly needs to work at and get right. A great team requires a great leader. Great people Better results.
DISC in Sales Workshops
• Understanding a basic DISC model of behaviour to be able to appreciate one’s own behavioural style.
• Identifying the DISC style of customers – the Remote Profile.
• Recognising and Managing DISC characteristics in the workplace.
• Keys to persuading a high DISC if you are a high DISC.
• How to achieve ongoing sales success.
• Solve your sales issues.
• Address customer service challenges.
• Understand your selling environment.
Understand Your DISC Sales Style, providing insights into your salesperson’s own priorities. Self-knowledge is the first step to building better relationships. Equally important is understanding your partner(s) in a transaction or negotiation. The second part of the profile is Recognise and Understand Customer Buying Styles. Good communication is about give and take. Learn how to Adapt Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style. It’s not about changing who you are when you’re selling, it’s about meeting the often unspoken needs of your customer.
Team Building in DISC Workshops
- Do you know your natural working behaviour?
- Do you know how to communicate with all members of your team?
- Do your team members know how to communicate with you?
• The four competencies of Emotional Intelligence.
• Why DISC in team building.
• Recognising & managing DISC characteristics in the workplace.
• Matching people with jobs.
• Strategies for blending and capitalising behaviour.
How do you Choose the Right Career?
- Use DISC to determine the job emphasis, which matches your behavioural preferences.
- Use the Career Guidelines to identify careers most suitable to you.
- Use other Australian named aptitude tests to determine your abilities and learning potential.
- Determine your wants, needs and desires to ensure your intrinsic motivations are aligned to the career opportunity.
- Determine all the other assets that you possess and that can be tapped into for career progression.
- Tie together your:
- Temperament and
- Develop an Action Plan.
How do you Choose the Right School Subjects?
Use DISC to:
- Understand your behavioural style.
- Classroom dynamics.
- Learning styles.
- Study habits.
- Subject choice.
- Career options.
Contact us to learn how these valuable tools can improve
your workplace in the following industries.
your workplace in the following industries.
- Administration & Office Support
- Arts and Media
- Banking & Financial Services
- Call Centre & Customer Service
- CEO & General Management
- Community Services & Development
- Consulting & Strategy
- Design & Architecture
- Education & Training
- Farming & Conservation
- Graduate Recruitment
- Government & Council
- Healthcare & Medical
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Resources & Recruitment
- Information & Communications Technology
- Insurance & Superannuation
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
- Marketing & Sales
- Mining, Resources & Energy
- Real Estate and Property
- Science & Technology
- Sport & Recreation
- Trades & Services