The famous Eddie McGuire once upon a time asked contestants, “Would you like to phone a friend”?
The Proven Group asks the same question in relation to HR Support. “Would you like to phone a friend?”
Some businesses don’t require a full-time HR Executive nor have the budget for it either.
Introducing “Phone a Friend” for all of your HR needs……………..
As HR experts we specialise in understanding people, improving team performance, increasing results and providing peace of mind.
Do you have trouble navigating the Fair Work website? Do you know what to do or how to ensure that you are legally compliant? What documents/paperwork/policies/procedures are you required to have? Are you paying your staff under the correct Award and at the correct rate?
Do you need to “Phone a Friend” whilst navigating through the complex world of HR? Have you called HR ‘call centres’ and found that you either don’t receive a call back or never speak to the same person?
As your trusted HR advisors, we partner with you in areas such as:
• HR Compliance including Awards, Policies, Procedures, Employment Contracts, Position Descriptions
• HR & People including employee inductions and on-boarding, through to retention and engagement
• HR Growth including recruitment
• HR Support for performance issues, terminations and facilitating those ‘difficult’ conversations
• WHS/OHS including safety guidance and onsite safety audits
We know that HR comes in many different shapes and sizes and that there isn’t a one size fits all, so we will work with you and what you need. At The Proven Group you will develop an ongoing relationship with the same Consultant who knows your industry, your business and your unique requirements.
When specialist help is required, The Proven Group offers a specialised and tailored service covering all your HR needs. Get In Touch to arrange a confidential, no-obligation discussion.