Organisational Transformation for Executive Leaders
Practically all of us involved in Organisational Improvement Programs have witnessed the lack of sustainable change and the inexorable reversion to “the way things were” despite the best efforts of both internal and external change agents.
This workshop explains why sustainable change is difficult but more importantly what can be done to really achieve organisational improvement.
It is now becoming obvious, that in order to bring about real and lasting improvement, the entire Leadership Team needs to codesign and drive the process.
Aspiring to Greatness, Dennis Pratt’s great work which set the scene for organisational improvement in the last decade of the 20th century, AND
The First XI – Winning Organisations in Australia, this book is a result of the Mt Eliza Business School three-year study of high performing organisations in Australia.
Guaranteed more instructive and effective than many post-graduate academic courses which cost thousands of dollars more and take months or years to complete.
Fees and dates are negotiable for on-site courses.
What it covers:
- Setting Corporate Direction
- Measuring Organisational Performance and Culture
- Designing the Ideal Organisational Structure
- Defining Accountability and Responsibility for Team, Leadership and Individual Performance
- High Commitment Workplaces
- Nine Principles of Winning Organisations in Australia
- Practising the Techniques
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 06 - 08 Apr 2022
- Time: 7:00 pm - 2:30 am