Cook – Part-time
On behalf of our client in Ballarat we are looking to recruit a Cook to join their busy ‘retro’ style Café.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be passionate about food, life and enthusiastic to fit in with their ‘retro’ vibe. Our client is a customer driven team who provide high quality, cooked to order bagels. You must be available to work Friday nights and Saturday.
You will need to possess the following attributes:
- Passion for cooking (not just a job)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A strong customer focus and positive can do attitude
- Ability to problem solve
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team
What they offer….
- An immediate start
- Part-time position with a minimum commitment of 20-35 hours
- Great place to work whilst providing an unforgettable dining experience for customers
Our client prides themselves on attention to detail and exceptional customer service. They are a fast growing business and are looking for a passionate, motivated and enthusiastic Cook to join their team.
If this sounds like you please forward a resume and a cover letter attention to Carmel Brown at email@example.com quoting reference number 180625
For further information or a confidential chat please phone Carmel on 0407 143 431.