On behalf of our boutique Real Estate client based in Point Cook we are looking for an experienced Property Manager to manage an existing portfolio. Initially the role is part-time, with a view to full time.
Our client is currently looking for someone with great people skills and someone who loves working in a fast-paced and time critical environment.
Our client prides itself on providing excellent customer service so your proactive and positive approach is a must. You need to be someone who works well in a team environment and who is able to develop strong relationships with tenants. In addition, you will also be required to have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong computer skills, high attention to detail and be extremely organised.
To be successful you will need:
- 2 years + property management experience working in a similar role;
- Outstanding time management and conflict resolution skills;
- Outstanding negotiation skills;
- Efficient multitasking with superior administration skills;
- Strong customer service focus with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professionally communicating with landlords, tenants and tradespeople;
- Conducting lease renewals, rent reviews, ingoing, routine and final inspections;
- Identifying and reporting on routine, urgent and proactive maintenance;
- Communicating to landlords during the leasing and tenant selection process;
- VCAT preparation and attendance, if necessary;
- Capable of negotiating acceptable outcomes between tenants and landlords;
- Willing to work on Saturdays;
- Business development as required;
- Showing properties to prospective tenants;
- Able to occasionally deal with difficult tenants or landlords with objectivity and resilience;
- Strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude;
- The ability to work in a team successfully while still being able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Agents Representative Certificate and Full Victorian Drivers Licence
- Experience using Property Tree Software an advantage
- Current Police check
- Excellent Driving History, reliable and presentable vehicle
Please email your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 200131.