On behalf of our client based in Point Cook we are looking for a self-motivated Law Clerk that is able to work from 9am – 5pm, 2 days per week. (The days may be negotiated).
Our client is currently looking for someone with great people skills and someone who loves working in a fast-paced and time critical environment.
Our client prides itself on providing excellent customer service so your proactive and positive approach is a must. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Multi-task and prioritise settlement files effectively
- Work independently and with minimal supervision
- Great attention to detail
- Run a settlement file from start to finish
- Answering telephones
- Data entry
- General office duties
- Any other duty as directed by the Owner.
To be successful you will need:
- 4 years + experience working for a conveyancing / legal firm (Essential)
- Conveyancing experience but not necessarily licensed (Essential)
- Knowledge of PEXA (Essential)
- Knowledge of SRO Duties online (Essential)
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Essential)
- Advanced Diploma of Legal Practice (Desirable)
- Certificate III in Legal Business Office Administration (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Smokeball (Desirable)
- Current Drivers licence
- Current Police Check
- Strong work ethic
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
Please email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com and quote reference 200128.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a law clerk?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What’s your expected hourly rate?