On behalf of our Australian owned manufacturing client we are seeking a self-motivated Office All-Rounder that has the passion and focus to help drive the business forward. Our client prides itself on providing a fun and proactive working environment for its staff. Our client is currently looking for a switched-on sales all-rounder with great people skills to join their busy team, based at their head office in Brooklyn.
Your ability to work well in a team and be highly responsible when required to work autonomously will see you excel in this role. You will be working as part of the administration team and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Answering telephones, looking after customer queries and when required re-directing them onto other staff members.
- Preparing quotes in a timely and efficient manner.
- Accurate data entry for orders and invoices.
- Accounts receivable and daily banking.
- Maintaining office supplies and staff amenities.
- Other general administration as directed.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous sales and customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent computer skills with an intermediate level of both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Strong work ethic and sound communication and administrative skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent time management & organisational skills.
- Current Victorian Drivers licence and own transport.
Please email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com and quote reference 200128.