On behalf of our client based in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne we are seeking a team orientated Business Services Manager to join a very successful firm that is growing in their area. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to offer their own unique point of difference by listening to clients and working together to achieve personal goals.
If you have the passion for helping clients in this field and want the luxury of working close to home, then we are looking for you.
They are an honest, respected and fun group of people wanting to add to their team.
To be considered for this position you must have:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a business services firm
• CPA Qualified (preferable but not mandatory)
• Have excellent technical skills
• Full knowledge of Individual, Partnership, Company, Trust, Superannuation Fund Returns
• Be knowledgeable in Business start-up and Mentoring
• Have a full understanding of Assets
• Extensive knowledge of GST and Taxation
• Experience in Xero (essential) & Hand iSOFT (desirable)
• Be able to meet monthly Billing Targets
• Be personable and have good communication skills
• Be able to build rapport with clients
• Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
• Be able to manage & supervise accounting staff in both branches
• Meet the Directors on a weekly basis to discuss workflow and client issues
• Be team driven and focussed
• Assist in the training of staff
• Assist in the implementation of new Systems and Procedures
• Full Driver’s License
• Be able to work Fulltime Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
• Be flexible for work hours during tax seasons and other ad hoc situations where clients needs come first.
For further information please contact Bernadette Innes at The Proven Group on 0408 807 466 Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 190109.
Cook – Part-time
On behalf of our client in Ballarat we are looking to recruit a Cook to join their busy ‘retro’ style Café.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be passionate about food, life and enthusiastic to fit in with their ‘retro’ vibe. Our client is a customer driven team who provide high quality, cooked to order bagels. You must be available to work Friday nights and Saturday.
You will need to possess the following attributes:
- Passion for cooking (not just a job)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A strong customer focus and positive can do attitude
- Ability to problem solve
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team
What they offer….
- An immediate start
- Part-time position with a minimum commitment of 20-35 hours
- Great place to work whilst providing an unforgettable dining experience for customers
Our client prides themselves on attention to detail and exceptional customer service. They are a fast growing business and are looking for a passionate, motivated and enthusiastic Cook to join their team.
If this sounds like you please forward a resume and a cover letter attention to Carmel Brown at email@example.com quoting reference number 180625
For further information or a confidential chat please phone Carmel on 0407 143 431.