Administration Traineeship – Ballarat
On behalf of our Client based in Ballarat, we are seeking a young self-motivated Office All-Rounder that has the passion and focus to learn new skills while helping to drive the business forward. Our client prides itself on providing great customer service while also having a fun proactive workplace for its staff.
Your ability to work well in a team and be highly responsible when required to work autonomously will see you excel in this role. You will be working as part of the administration team and your responsibilities will include:
• Answering telephones, looking after customer queries and when required re-directing them onto other staff members.
• Greeting Customers
• Maintaining Office Supplies and Staff Amenities
• Accurate Data Entry for orders and invoices
• Accounts Receivable and Daily Banking
• Other general administration as directed
• Computer Skills with Microsoft & Excel
• Ability to work well in a team.
If this sounds like you please forward a resume and a cover letter attention to Carmel Brown at email@example.com quoting reference number 180625
For further information or a confidential chat please phone Carmel on 0407 143 431.