On behalf of our client we are seeking 4th Year or Qualified Roof Plumbers / Leading Hands. A well-established service organisation specialising in the supply & installation of domestic Metal Roofing throughout Greater Geelong, The Surf Coast and the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. Due to changes within their organisation, the Geelong branch requires additional experienced Roof Plumbers and Leading Hands to join their team of professionals.
Our client specialises in the following for new home and multi-unit developments:
• Roof Plumbing
• Fascia & Gutter
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Plumbing Registration
• Ability to work to very high standards
• Be reliable with a strong work ethic
• Have experience in all aspects of roof plumbing
• Victorian Driver’s licence
• Own appropriate tools
• Construction Induction Card
• Ability to work within small team
• Excellent Driving History
• Working with Children Check
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a plumber?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?